Shalyn Kettering, Esq. is a contract attorney with Gendelman Law Group, who exclusively represents victims of domestic violence in protection order proceedings. She is passionate about bringing justice to victims of domestic violence and advocating for their interests.
- Colorado Supreme Court, Law Clerk for the Honorable Chief Justice Nancy Rice September 2016-August 2017
- Colorado Law Family Law Clinic, Student Lawyer, September 2015-May 2016
- Davis, Graham, and Stubbs, Law Clerk, June 2015-August 2015
- Colorado Law Juvenile Law Clinic, Student Lawyer, September 2014-May 2015
- Office of the Governor, Legal Counsel Intern, June 2014-August 2014